Architectural rendering, or architectural illustration, is the art of creating two-dimensional images or animations showing the attributes of a proposed architectural design.
3D photoreal renderings play a major role in real estate sales. It also makes it possible to make design related decisions well before the building is actually built. Thus it helps experimenting with building design and its visual aspects.
3d Architecture rendering has given new meanings to create innovative architectural designs as many of new techniques are used at the present time. Various pre visualization techniques have created a sea change in creation of architectural designs. in the modern world 3D Architectural Rendering allows you to beautify your interior and exterior designs. architectural visualization enabled us to get better visualization, better layout designs, efficient design management and seamless workflow within less possible time. Latest software like AutoCAD helping to get error free interior and exterior models and this kind of much software are available. Interior designers, architectural firms, builders and contractors are using various kind of software like 3D max, 3D Rendering studio, Adobe Photoshop and revit architecture. In other way we can say that these kinds of software are real backbone of architectural industry. For Architectural 3D Interior design services are used to get targeted architectural design in moving objects for clear visualization.
terms relating to 3D architectural renderings:
- Render ,rendering: The computational process of creating an image from a 3D scene. This process can actually be viewed on screen as the image is gradually created.
- Rendering : The final image created from a 3D scene.
- Renderer : The software used to create the final image.
- Render farm: A series of powerful computers linked together to increase processing power and therefore decrease the time needed to render an image.
- Architectural rendering: A piece of 3D artwork derived from architecture.
- 3D architectural rendering: an architectural rendering that is created from a 3D virtual reality process.
- Animation: motion footage through a 3D scene. Also referred to as fly-through video. We have dedicated pages that refer to animated fly-throughs.